Milwaukee SDS+ Thin Wall Core Bit 1-3/8 in.
Model Number: 48-20-5020
Milwaukees Core Bits are ideal for large hole drilling where depth is relatively shallow. The Core Bit cuts a kerf only. The usable depth of Thick Wall Core Bits is 4-3/8 inch. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. The Thick Wall construction is ideal for larger hammers and more seasoned/cured concrete. A 7-1/2 inch extension is available to allow for the deeper holes to be drilled. The appropriate (dependent on the diameter) SDS Plus Drive Shank must be used to drive the Core Bit. Use 48-20-6150 Center Pin and 48-20-6152 Guide Plate for positioning and starting the hole. Thin Wall Core Bits are available from 1 inch to 6 inch diameters. See Thick Wall Core Bits for cured concrete and/or larger hammers.
- Thin Wall Design
- 1-3/8 in. Diameter
- Usable Cutting Depth 3-3/16 in.
- Use with 8 in. or 12 in. SDS PLUS Adapter Shanks (48-03-3545, 48-03-3551)
- Use With 7-1/2 in. Extension 48-95-6070
- Use With Guide Plate 48-20-6152 and Centering Pin 48-20-6150
- Includes Core Body with Guide Plate & Centering Pin
- Type Masonry Drill Bits
- Diameter 1-3/8 in.
- Style Thin Wall for SDS-PLUS
- Cutting Depth 3-3/16 in.
- (1) Core Bit Body
- (1) Guide Plate & Centering Pin