Milwaukee 1.5 in 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples
Model Number: MPU112-960
Our Milwaukee 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples are intended for use in attaching wire fencing to wood fence posts, as well as securing copper grounding wire to utility poles. These staples are zinc-aluminum coated hot dipped galvanized to ensure corrosion resistance. Our staples have barbed and coated divergent staple legs for increased holding power in materials. The diamond crown design allows for use with larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings. Available in 3 lengths: 1 1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in.
- Diamond Crown Design - To allow for use on larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings
- Corrosion Resistance Exceeds Performance of Class 3 Hot Dipped Galvanized Staples
- Durable Tape Collation
- Divergent Staple Legs - For Increased holding power
- Barbed Staple Legs- For Increased holding power
- Adhesive Coating - For Increased holding power
- Pack Qty 960 Staples
- Length 1.5 in
- Weight 0.3 lb
- Height 3.25 in
- Width 0.75 in
- Staple Length 1-1/2 in.
- Crown Width 3/4 in.
- Staple Diameter 9GA
- Corrosion Resistance Zinc Aluminum Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Collation Size 20 Staples
- (1) 1.5 in 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples(MPU112-960)