Milwaukee 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Model Number: 5268-21
Get up to 85 percent Faster Drilling and 85 percent Harding Hitting while reducing Vibration to only 10.6 m/s2. With a powerful 8 amp motor, this rotary hammer delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,500 BPM and 3.6 ft-lbs of impact energy. This tool also has an all metal gear case and mechanical clutch to provide maximum durability. At only 12-1/2 in. inches long and 7-1/2 lbs, this tool makes for a very powerful and lightweight 1-1/8 in. 3-mode rotary hammer. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,500 BPM and 3.6ft-lbs of impact energy
- All Metal Gear Case: Provides Maximum Durability for Job site Conditions
- Minimized Vibration to 10.6 m/s
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds up
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Length 12.5 in.
- Weight 7.5 lbs
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- No Load Speed 0-1,500
- Blow Energy 3.6 ft-lbs
- Drilling Mode 3-Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
- Handle Style Drop Motor
- Trigger Lock No
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-1/8 in.
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity 3 in.
- BPM 0 - 5,500
- Vibration 10.6 m/s
- (1) 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit (5268-21)
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case