Milwaukee Masonry Cutting Wheel 7 X 3/32 X 5/8
Model Number: 49-94-7050
Milwaukees comprehensive offering of grinding and cutting wheels consists of 45 unique products ranging in diameters from 4-1/2 in. to 14 in., with arbor configurations of 7/8 in., 20mm, 1 in. and 5/8 in.-11. Milwaukees abrasive offering is manufactured using three types of abrasive grains, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, and Zirconia Alumina, providing products for general purpose to specialized high performance applications.
- 7 inch x 3/32 inch x 5/8 inch
- A24R Type 1
- Comprehensive offering for general purpose to specialized high performance applications
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing processes
- Tested for balance, resulting in smooth, vibration free grinding and cutting
- Type Abrasive Wheels and Cups
- Size 7 in.
- Thickness 3/32 in.
- Abrasive Type A24R
- Style Type 1
- (1) 7 in. x 3/32 in. x 5/8 in. Cut-Off Wheel (Type 1) (49-94-7050)