Milwaukee 1-3/16 in. TCT Annular Cutter 2 in. Depth
Model Number: 49-59-4119
Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters offer an Advanced Tooth Geometry that Cuts, Cleans, and Clears while drilling, leading to Faster Holes and Longer Life. The cutters displace less material for the same size hole as the competition, giving you fast, burr-free holes in hard metal materials including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. All Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters have a 3/4 in. Weldon Shank for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- Faster Holes: Thin-Wall Construction removes less material
- Longer Life: Advanced Tooth Geometry engages 50 percent of teeth into cutting, and 50 percent into cleaning, extending life of the cutter
- Versatile Design: 3/4 in. Weldon Shank
- Advanced Tooth Geometry cuts, cleans, and clears the material while drilling
- Thin-Wall Design efficiently removes material for increased hole speed
- For use in Hard Metal applications
- Cannot be resharpened
- Shank 3/4in. Weldon
- Pack Qty 1
- Diameter 1-3/16 in.
- Depth 2 in.
- Material Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Use with Pin: 49-59-0014
- (1) 1-3/16 in. x 2 in. TCT Annular Cutter (49-59-4119)
*** Centering Pin Not Included.(49-59-0014)