Milwaukee 2-3/16 in. x 1 in. Annular Cutter
Model Number: 49-59-2018
Dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction help Milwaukees durable Annular Cutter cut up to 15 percent faster than the competition. With 20 percent thinner walls, the cutter displaces less material for the same size hole, giving you fast, burr-free holes in everything from sheet metal to thick steel plate. Milwaukees proprietary high-speed steel with three hardness zones minimizes breakage and helps the bit last longer. It comes with a 3/4 in. Weldon shank, which is ideal for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- Dual alternating tooth geometry: Double bevel and flat teeth cut more aggressively and boost chip ejection
- 15 percent Faster cutting: Thinner wall construction displaces less material
- Long lasting: Proprietary steel with three hardness zones reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Versatile design: One centering and ejecting pin size works for all 1 in. depth cutters
- Multipurpose 3/4 in. Weldon shank: Works with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with the right sized arbor
- Shank 3/4 in. Weldon
- Pack Qty 1
- Diameter 2-3/16 in.
- Depth 1 in.
- Material High Speed Steel
- Coating Black Oxide
- (1) 2-3/16 in. x 1 in. Annular Cutter (49-59-2018)
***Centering Pin Sold Separately