Milwaukee 1-5/16 in. x 1 in. Annular Cutter
Model Number: 49-59-1312
Dual alternating tooth geometry and thin-wall construction help Milwaukees Annular Cutter cut up to 15% faster than the competition. With 20% thinner walls, the cutter displaces less material for the same size hole, giving you fast, burr-free holes in anything from sheet metal to thick steel plate. Milwaukees proprietary high-speed steel with three hardness zones minimizes breakage and helps the bit last longer. It comes with a 3/4 in. Weldon shank, which is ideal for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- Dual alternating tooth geometry: Double bevel and flat teeth cut more aggressively and boost chip ejection
- 15% Faster cutting: Thinner wall construction displaces less material
- Long lasting: Proprietary steel with three hardness zones reduces breakage and extends bit life
- Versatile design: One centering and ejecting pin size works for all 1 in. depth cutters
- Multipurpose 3/4 in. Weldon shank: Works with most magnetic drill presses and large magnetic presses with the right sized arbor
- Shank 3/4 in. Weldon
- Pack Qty 1
- Diameter 1-5/16 in.
- Depth 1 in.
- Material High Speed Steel
- Coating Black Oxide
- (1) 1-5/16 in. x 1 in. Annular Cutter (49-59-1312)