Milwaukee 1-1/2 in. One-Piece Carbide Hole Cutters
Model Number: 49-57-8627
Our One-Piece Carbide Cutters feature carbide teeth for longer life and smooth cuts in stainless steel and other hard metals. Each cutter features a stop shoulder design that prevents over-drilling and limits cuts to a 3/16 in depth, while a 3-flat shank optimizes each cutter drill bit for use in Drill/Drivers. The spring-loaded pilot bit provides complete plug ejection for clean, efficient cutting of each hole. The solid one-piece design of each hole cutter provides you with added durability and dependability cut after cut. Milwaukee One-Piece Carbide Cutters are available in sizes ranging from 3/4 in. - 4-1/2 in.
- Carbide Teeth For Longer Life and Smooth Cuts in Stainless and Other Hard Metals
- Stop shoulder Design Prevents Over-Drilling, limiting cuts to 3/16 in. Depth
- 3 Flat Secure Grip Shank, Optimized for Drill/Drivers
- Spring Loaded Pilot Bit For Fast drilling and Clean Plug Ejection
- One-Piece Design For Added Durability
- Up to 10X Life Vs Standard Hole Saws
- For Use With Drill/Drivers
- Includes Cutter, Pilot Bit, and Hex Key
- For Use In Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, and Other Metal Materials
- Size 1-1/2 in.
- (1) Milwaukee 1-1/2 in. One-Piece Carbide Hole Cutters