Milwaukee Threaded Steel Hawg Cutter 1-13/16 in.
Model Number: 49-57-1812
Drill holes up to 3X faster than twist drill bits with the Milwaukee 1-13/16 inch Threaded Steel Hawg Cutter. This long-lasting cutter features carbide teeth and an alternating cutting pattern to cut up to a 2 in. hole depth in steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum. The spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin lets you make smoother, more accurate cuts and eject the plug faster.The Steel Hawg Cutter works with most electromagnetic drill presses. Use it with arbor 49-57-0030 on Milwaukees 4262-1 magnetic drill press or arbor 49-57-0010 on Milwaukees 4292-1 mag press. Use the Threaded Steel Hawg with a No. 3 Morse Taper Arbor Assembly 49-57-0010.(Arbors Not Included)
- Faster cutting: Alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: Abrasion-resistant carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: Spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
- Shank Threaded
- Diameter 13/16 in.(2.41 in.)
- Depth 2 in.
- Style Steel Hawg
- Cutting Depth 2 in.
- (1) 1-13/16 in. Threaded Steel Hawg Cutter (49-57-1812)
- **Arbors listed in description NOT INCLUDED