Milwaukee 1-1/8 in. Thin Wall Hole Saw
Model Number: 49-56-9820
Designed with a robust 1/4 in. quick change hex shank, Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Thin Wall Hole Saws give professionals a hole making solution to use with impact drivers. Utilizing a thin wall, 8 TPI design, Thin Wall Hole Saws deliver a burr-free cut up to 40% faster than standard bi-metal hole saws. The included ejection spring removes the frustration of manually removing slugs by automatically ejecting the material. A stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling into material and potentially damaging inner components of electrical and junction boxes. Chose Thin Wall Hole Saws for use in plastics and thin gauge metals up to 1/8 in. thick.
- 1/4 in. Quick Change Hex Shank for use with Impact Drivers
- Thin Wall 8 TPI Design for 40% faster cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws
- Stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling and damaging components
- Ejection spring automatically removes slugs
- Pack Qty 1
- Type Hole Saws and Accessories
- Length 2.5 in.
- Packaging Clamshell
- Size 1-1/8 in.
- Drive Size 1/4 in. Hex
- (1) 1-1/8 in. Thin Wall Hole Saw (49-56-9820)