Milwaukee 5-1/2 in. HOLE DOZER Carbide Teeth Hole Saw
Model Number: 49-56-0848
Our HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth Hole Saws feature a new 3 TPI design that offers you fast cuts with the durability of a bi-metal hole saw and the life of a carbide hole saw. These carbide teeth hole saws provide the longest life in general purpose and extreme materials with the ability to cut through stainless steel, cast iron, fastener embedded wood, cement board, fiberglass, plaster, asphalt shingles, and more with ease. Deep gullets clear material fast while cutting, and Milwaukees ALL-ACCESS SLOTS solve the frustration of plug removal, making you more productive with less downtime between holes. The new slot design also gives you increased pilot visibility for accurate placement and faster chip ejection keeping your cut cool. The HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw has a cutting depth of 1.62 in., allowing clearance to handle cuts in a wide range of materials. Milwaukee proudly makes HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth Hole Saws in the USA.
- Most Durable Carbide Hole Saw
- Longest Life in General Purpose and Extreme Materials
- Faster cuts with 3 TPI design
- Deep gullets clear material fast
- All-Access Slots for fastest plug removal
- Cuts stainless steel, fastener embedded wood, cement board, fiberglass, plaster, asphalt shingles and more
- For the toughest applications where bi-metal cannot cut
- Made in USA
- 1-5/8 in. Cutting Depth
- TPI 4
- Composition Carbide Tipped
- Arbor Size 5/8 in - 18
- Shank Size Not Included
- Diameter 5-1/2 in.
- Length 6.938 in.
- Weight 1.82 lb
- Height 2.3 in.
- Width 7.938 in.
- Packaging Clam Shell
- Material Application Multi-Purpose
- (1) 5-1/2 in. HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth Hole Saw(49-56-0848)