Milwaukee 1-3/4 in. Carbide Grit Hole Saw w/ Carbide Pilot Bit
Model Number: 49-56-0437
Milwaukee carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit
- Hole Diameter 1-3/4 in.
- Thread 5/8 in. - 18
- Pack Qty 1
- Recommended RPM 600
- Type Hole Saws and Accessories
- (1) Carbide Tipped Pilot Bit
- (1) 1-3/4 in. Carbide Grit Hole Saw
- Arbor not included. See accessories below.