Milwaukee 6-7/8 in. Recessed Light Hole Saw
Model Number: 49-56-0315
Milwaukee recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws will not tear material and will leave a clean finish.
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 6 in. recessed light fixtures requiring a 6-7/8 in. hole
- Hole Diameter 6-7/8 in.
- Recommended RPM 600
- (1) 6-7/8 in. Recessed Light Hole Saw
Requires Arbor for 1-1/4 and larger hole saws.(Not Included)
Use Milwaukee Arbors 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-7040, 49-56-7055, or 49-56-9100