Milwaukee EXACT 5 in. Punch
Model Number: 49-16-2687
Each product within the Milwaukee Knockout System was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user. The EXACT conduit punches and dies are robust enough to punch holes in both mild and stainless steel. Engraved crosshairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn crosshairs. Both the tooth geometry of the punches, and slug removal ports on the dies, provide optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection. EXACT punches and dies do not require spacers. Finally, notches on the punches allow for better grip during punch threading and de-threading. Altogether, EXACT punches and dies are another example of how Milwaukees Knockout System truly is the Easiest Way to Punch!
- Punches 5 in. conduit holes in both mild and stainless steel
- Three-tooth geometry for optimal punching and slug removal
- Gripping surface for faster threading
- Large size ID markings permit easy punch selection
- Compatible with Competitive Knockout Tools. Must be used with Adapter (model number 49-16-2684) for competitive compatibility.
- Type Punches and Dies
- Width 5.67 in.
- Height 2.05 in.
- Size 5.005 in.
- Warranty No Warranty
- Weight 5.7 lbs
- Mild Steel Capacity 10 gauge
- Stainless Steel Capacity 12 gauge
- (1) EXACT 5 in. Punch (49-16-2687)