Milwaukee 9/32 in. Titanium Shockwave Drill Bit
Model Number: 48-89-4615
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Titanium Drill Bits with RED HELIX are engineered for impacts and drills. Designed with a Variable Helix with an aggressive 35 degree Helix Angle which ends at 15 degrees, the Impact Duty Titanium Drill bits with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal to limit heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Titanium coating can be used in all drilling applications to give you up to 3X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits.
- Titanium Coating for Up to 3X Life vs. Black Oxide
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty, Engineered for Drills and Impacts
- RED HELIX Design for Rapid Chip Removal
- CHIP BREAKER Decreased Heat Buildup
- 135 degree split point for precision start no walking
- Shank 1/4 in. Hex
- Diameter .28 - 9/32 in.
- Length 4.25 in.
- (1) Milwaukee 9/32 in. Titanium Shockwave Drill Bit