Milwaukee 5/64 in. Titanium SHOCKWAVE Drill Bit 2 Pack
Model Number: 48-89-4602
Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Titanium Drill Bits with RED HELIX are engineered for impacts and drills. Designed with a Variable Helix with an aggressive 35 degree Helix Angle which ends at 15 degree, the Impact Duty Titanium Drill bits with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal to limit heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Titanium coating can be used in all drilling applications to give you up to 3X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits.
- Titanium Coating for 3X Life vs. Black Oxide
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty, Engineered forDrills and Impacts
- RED HELIX Design for Rapid Chip Removal
- 135 Degree split point for precision start no walking
- Shank 1/4 in. Hex
- Shank Size 1/4 in.
- Hole Diameter 5/64 in.
- Diameter .07 - 5/64 in.
- Length 2.35 in.
- Variable Helix
- Chip Breaker
- (2) Milwaukee 5/64 in. Titanium SHOCKWAVE