Milwaukee 9/16 in. S&D Black Oxide Drill Bit
Model Number: 48-89-2740
Milwaukee S&D Black Oxide drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Black Oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135 degree split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistant: Black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Versatile: Reduced shank diameter for use in 1/2 in. chucks
- Shank 1/2 in. Reduced
- Pack Qty 1
- Type Twist Drill Bits
- Coating Black Oxide
- Length 6 in.
- Flute Length 3 in.
- Size 9/16 in.
- Decimal Equivalent 0.5625
- Application Metal|Wood|Plastic
- (1) 9/16 in. S&D Black Oxide Drill Bit (48-89-2740)