Milwaukee 21/64 in. Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit
Model Number: 48-89-2727
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Extreme durability: Thicker web provides greater strength and longer life
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135 degree split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistant: Black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Shank 3-Flat
- Pack Qty 1
- Type Twist Drill Bits
- Coating Black Oxide
- Length 4-5/8 in.
- Flute Length 3-5/16 in.
- Size 21/64 in.
- Decimal Equivalent 0.3281
- Application Metal|Wood|Plastic
- (1) 21/64 in. Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit (48-89-2727)