Milwaukee 13/64 in. COBALT RED HELIX
Model Number: 48-89-2310
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Cobalt drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life in specialty applications. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Cobalt bits require less effort to drill through stainless steel, high alloy steel and cast iron, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Up to 10X Life vs. Black Oxide
- RED HELIX Design for Rapid Chip Removal
- 135 degree split point for precision start no walking
- CHIP BREAKER Decreased Heat Buildup
- Secure Grip - Prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- Pack Qty 1 Pack
- Shank 3-Flat
- Diameter .2013/64 in.
- Coating Cobalt
- Length 3.75 in.
- Application Wood|Stainless Steel|Metal|Plastic|PVC
- Variable Helix X
- Chip Breaker X
- (1) 13/64 in. COBALT RED HELIX