Milwaukee 31/64 in. Thunderbolt Titanium Coated Drill Bit
Model Number: 48-89-2228
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Titanium coated drill bits are designed for extreme durability and up to 3X longer life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. The titanium coating reduces heat build-up and keeps the bit sharp to extend performance. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Titanium Coated bits require less effort to drill through wood, metal and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Longer life: Titanium coating reduces heat build-up for up to 3X longer life
- Extreme durability: Thicker web provides greater strength
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135 degree split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Versatile: Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8 in. chucks
- Corrosion resistant: Titanium coating keeps the bit sharp and provides added protection from heat build-up
- Shank 3/8 in. Reduced 3-Flat
- Type Twist Drill Bits
- Coating Titanium
- Length 5-7/8 in.
- Flute Length 4-3/8 in.
- Size 31/64 in.
- Decimal Equivalent 0.4844
- (1) 31/64 in. Thunderbolt Titanium Coated Drill Bit (48-89-2228)