Milwaukee 7 in. Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Model Number: 48-40-4230
Our Milwaukee Metal Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractors expectations for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades feature hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends your blades life and delivers you the highest quality cuts available. The blades feature Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind allowing you to shear through metal delivering you burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish
- Application Metal
- Kerf Thickness 0.071 in
- Number of Teeth 40
- Tooth Grind Alternate Top Bevel (ATB)
- Composition Carbide
- Hook Angle 2 Degrees
- Arbor Size 20 mm
- Size 7
- Diameter 7 in.
- Length 12.7 in
- Weight 0.73 lb
- Height 0.2 in
- Width 10.4 in
- Thickness 1/16 in. - 3/16 in.
- Material Application Metal
- (1) 7 in. Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade(48-40-4230)