Milwaukee 10 in. 60T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade
Model Number: 48-40-1028
Milwaukees wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tear out in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100 percent sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 10 in. blades are ring tensioned to further stabilize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- A High-ATB tooth pattern provides a superior finish with minimal tear out in the cut material.
- Milwaukees anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100 percent sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- 60 Tooth; 5/8 in. Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
- Length 10.00 in.
- Width 0.094 in.
- Height 10.00 in.
- Weight 1.6 lbs
- (1) Milwaukee 48-40-1028 10 in. 60T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade