Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. 60T Ultra Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade
Model Number: 48-40-0730
Milwaukees wood cutting, ultra fine finish blades provide a smooth finish and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. A High-ATB tooth pattern provides a superior finish with minimal tear out in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100 percent sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tear out in the cut material.
- Milwaukees anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100 percent sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- High Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 60 Tooth; 5/8 in. Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Paneling and Moldings
- Length 5.50 in.
- Width 0.063 in.
- Height 5.50 in.
- Weight 0.342 lbs
- (1) Milwaukee 48-40-0730 7-1/4 in. 60T Ultra Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade