Milwaukee 5-3/8 in. 36T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade
Model Number: 48-40-0524
Milwaukees wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tear out in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100 percent sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tear out in the cut material.
- Milwaukees anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100 percent sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 36 Tooth; 10mm Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
- Length 5.38 in.
- Width 0.063 in.
- Height 5.38 in.
- Weight 0.348 lbs
- (1) Milwaukee 48-40-0524 5-3/8 in. 36T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade