Milwaukee 3 lb Fiberglass Drilling Hammer
Model Number: 48-22-9310
Our 3lb Drilling Hammer features one milled and one smooth faced for unmatched versatility on jobsites. The milled face grips chisels, punches, stakes, and spikes to reduce slippage or misstrikes, while the smooth face can be utilized for a wide range of striking applications. The drilling hammer is designed with a high strength fiberglass handle and reinforced overstrike protection to offer ultimate power and durability. It is also precision balanced for ease of use and provides forceful blows with less effort.
- Dual-face versatility - milled and smooth faces
- High strength fiberglass core
- Reinforced overstrike protection for ultimate hammer durability
- 3lb forged steel hammer head
- Overmold handle for improved grip capacity and comfort
- Peel-resistant grip
- Lanyard capable
- Smooth face for general demo or reduced marring
- Milled face for extra grip on chisels and other driving applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Width 2 in.
- Length 11 in,
- Weight 3.6 lbs
- Height 3.75 in.
- (1) 3 lb Fiberglass Drilling Hammer (48-22-9310)