Milwaukee 10 lb. Quick-Connect Locking Tool Lanyard
Model Number: 48-22-8820
Milwaukee 10 lb Quick-Connect Locking Tool Lanyard helps users stay safe and stay productive while working at heights by reducing the risks associated with dropped tools. Featuring a carabiner on both ends for fast swaps between tools. The lanyard body is engineered to provide the best shock absorption, slowing the tool gradually if a drop occurs. Locking carabiners require double actions to open, ensuring a secure connection. Integrated swivel reduces twists when rotating tools. Integrated swiveling carabiner reduces twists when using tools. The red color coded lanyard allows the user to easily identify the lanyards weight rating. Use with MILWAUKEE Quick-Connect Accessories for maximum productivity. For use with tools up to ten pounds.
- Designed to reduce risks of dropped tools
- Shock absorbing design gradually slows tool
- Easy to use
- Best shock absorption
- Locking carabiner
- Integrated Swivel
- Color coded by weight rating
- Serial numbers for inventory management
- Third-party tested at 2:1 safety factor
- For use with tools up to 10 pounds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length 41.5 in.
- Weight 0.3 lbs
- Height 2.1 in.
- Width 0.7 in.
- (1) 10 lb. Quick-Connect Locking Tool Lanyard (48-22-8820)