Milwaukee 10 lb. Locking Tool Lanyard
Model Number: 48-22-8810
Milwaukee 10 lb. Locking Tool lanyard helps users stay safe and stay productive while working at heights by reducing the risks associated with dropped tools. The lanyard body is engineered to provide the best shock absorption, slowing the tool gradually if a drop occurs. Locking carabiners require double actions to open, ensuring a secure connection. Integrated swiveling carabiner reduces twists when using tools. The red color coded lanyard allows the user to easily identify the lanyards weight rating. For use with tools up to ten pounds.
- Designed to reduce risks of dropped tools
- Shock absorbing design gradually slows tool
- Easy to use
- Best shock absorption
- Locking carabiner
- Integrated Swivel
- Color coded by weight rating
- Serial numbers for inventory management
- Third-party tested at 2:1 safety factor
- For use with tools up to 10 pounds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length 36.3 in.
- Weight 0.2 lbs
- Height 2.1 in.
- Width 0.7 in.
- (1) 10 lb. Locking Tool Lanyard (48-22-8810)