Milwaukee Job-site Backpack
Model Number: 48-22-8200
The Milwaukee Job-site Backpack was designed with the professional tradesmen in mind and built with durable 1680 denier material and an impact and water resistant molded base. The Job-site Backpack features a padded, breathable load bearing harness for ultimate comfort and job-site performance, as well as a laptop pocket for the protected storage of laptops and tablets. A fold-down front pocket allows for easy storage of large items such as fish tapes, drills and extension cords, while exterior daisy chains allow for additional clip-on storage. This combination of extreme durability and functionality confirms Milwaukees commitment to providing innovative, durable solutions to the end user.
- 35 Pockets for organizing tools
- Impact Resistant Molded Base - Protects contents and allows backpack to stand up
- 1680 Ballistic Material
- Load-Bearing Harness- Padded and Breathable for all day comfort
- Laptop Sleeve - Holds Laptops up to 15.6 in.
- Bulk Pocket - Quick access to bulks items such as fish tapes and power tools
- Attachment Strap - Allows bag to be easily and securely attached to vertical handles
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Job-site Backpack (48-22-8200)