Milwaukee 8 in. Adjustable Wrench
Model Number: 48-22-7408
Milwaukee 48-22-7408, 8 in. Adjustable wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The adjustable wrench features a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that will not back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and will not dig into the palms, and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrenchs parallel jaw design will not slip or damage finish surfaces, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7408 perfect for the toughest of job-sites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all adjustable wrenches.
- Proprietary adjustment screw - jaws will not back off
- Parallel jaws will not slip or damage finish surfaces
- Adjustment screw gears designed for smooth adjustment
- Ergonomic handle form - maximum comfort, will not ding into the palm
- Chrome plated for rust protection and durability
- Laser etched ruler for easy-to-read, accurate size adjustment
- Tether-ready handle loop
- Length 11.02 in.
- Weight 0.78 lbs
- (1) Milwaukee 48-22-7408 8 in. Adjustable Wrench