Milwaukee 12 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench
Model Number: 48-22-7212
Milwaukee 48-22-7212, 12 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The 12 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and will not dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7212 perfect for the toughest of job sites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches.
- Overbite Jaw - Largest Gripping Surface
- Dual Coil Springs - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
- Ergonomic Handle Form - Designed for Maximum Comfort, will not Dig into the Palm
- Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design - For Easy Detachment from the Work piece
- Through Hardened Jaws - Increased Durability and Grip
- Tether-Ready Handle Loop
- Length: 15 in.
- Height: 1.5 in.
- Width: 4.50 in.
- Weight: 1.75lb
- (1) 12 in. Milwaukee Aluminum Pipe Wrench (48-22-7212)