Milwaukee 10 in. Straight-Jaw Pliers
Model Number: 48-22-6310
The Milwaukee 10 in. REAM & PUNCH Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The pliers teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under job site conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- REAM & PUNCH Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 2 in. and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
- Jaw Capacity - Up To 2 in. Round Pipe
- Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
- Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Job site Conditions
- Rust Resistant
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Length 10 in.
- Jaw Length 1.36 in.
- Jaw Capacity 2 in.
- Knife Length Up To 2 in.
- Adjustment Positions 7
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 10 in. Straight-Jaw Pliers (48-22-6310)