Milwaukee 8 in. Hex-Jaw Pliers
Model Number: 48-22-6208
The Milwaukee 8 in. Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee Hex-Jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee REAM & PUNCH exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under job site conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- Hex-Jaw Design - Best Fit for Hex Bolts (patent pending)
- All-Metal Quick Adjust Mechanism - 16 Positions for Precise Fit
- REAM & PUNCH Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 1 1/2 in. and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
- Jaw Capacity - Up To 1 1/2 in. Hex Bolt Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
- Slim Head Design Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Job site Conditions
- Rust Resistant
- Forged Design for Added Strength
- Length 8 in.
- Jaw Length 1.25 in.
- Jaw Capacity 1.75 in.
- Knife Length .78 in.
- Pipe Reamer Up to 1-1/2 in.
- Adjustment Positions 16
- (1) 8 in. Hex-Jaw Pliers (48-22-6208)