Milwaukee Duckbill Tinner 10 in.
Model Number: 48-22-4004
The Milwaukee 10 in. Duckbill Tinner is equipped with 40 percent larger handle loops than traditional tinner snips and features Bolt Lock technology, which means the blades will not loosen from use. Milwaukee Tinner snip handles are a contoured, all-metal design so they are comfortable while wearing gloves and more durable than plastic coated tinner snips. All Milwaukee tinner snips are forged for durability and long blade life.
- 40 percent Larger Handles
- Cuts up to 22ga Cold Rolled Steel/24ga Stainless Steel
- Bolt lock technology - Blades will not loosen
- All-metal contoured handles for durability and comfort
- Forged strength design
- Rust Resistant
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 10 in. Duckbill Tinner