Milwaukee 12 in. Classic Tinner
Model Number: 48-22-4002
The Milwaukee 12 in. Classic Tinner is equipped with 40 percent larger handle loops than traditional tinner snips and features Bolt Lock technology, which means the blades will not loosen from use. Milwaukee Tinner snip handles are a contoured, all-metal design so they are comfortable while wearing gloves and more durable than plastic coated tinner snips. All Milwaukee tinner snips are forged for durability and long blade life.
- 40 Percent Larger Handles
- Cuts up to 20ga Cold Rolled Steel/22ga Stainless Steel
- Bolt lock technology - Blades will not loosen
- All-metal contoured handles for durability and comfort
- Forged strength design
- Rust Resistant
- Length 12 in.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 12 in. Classic Tinner