Milwaukee 10 in. Max Bite Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
Model Number: 48-22-3610
Milwaukee Torque Lock MAXBITE Locking Tools deliver 3X gripping force and provide faster tool setup to the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3610 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- MAXBITE JAW DESIGN - 3X GRIPPING FORCE
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- MAXBITE jaw maximizes pressure points for round pipe, hex bolts, and many other locking tool applications
- Control release fast, easy, one-handed release
- Hardened jaws better grip force on job-site material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Length 10.20 in.
- Weight 1.15 lbs
- Width 2.64 in.
- Height 0.73 in.
- (1) 10 in. MAXBITE CURVED JAW LOCKING PLIERS (48-22-3610)