Milwaukee 48-22-3405 5 in. TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Durable Grip
Model Number: 48-22-3405
Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest job site. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- TORQUE LOCK: Faster setup and easy release
- Curved Jaw: Maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on job site material
- Rust Protection: Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Over-mold Grips: Durable and comfortable
- Length 5 in.
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/4 in.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 5 in. TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Durable Grip (48-22-3405)