Milwaukee Gen II Combination Wire Pliers
Model Number: 48-22-3079
Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers feature a revolutionary, forged dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality. A unique reaming design is integrated into the pliers head for smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe, and a curved blade design allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. These pliers have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation, and will not open when stored in a pouch or backpack. Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers deliver maximum productivity for the trades. The Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is perfect for the toughest of job-sites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all combination pliers. The Milwaukee 48-22-3079 includes (1) 48-22-3079 Combination Plier.
- Reaming head design - smooths edges of metal pipe from 1/2 in. to 1 in.
- Bolt cutter - thread and cut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Wire stripper - strips 8-18 AWG(solid wire); 10-20 AWG(stranded wire)
- One-Handed Swing Lock - Easy One-Handed Use and remains locked while in pouch. Spring loaded for easy opening.
- Curved Cutting Blade for clean cuts through larger wire sizes
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
- Tether-Ready Handle Loops
- Length 7.75 in.
- Weight 0.64 lbs
- Width 0.67 in.
- Height 2.03 in.
- (1) Gen II Combination Wire Pliers (48-22-3079)