Milwaukee 1/4 in. Slotted - 6 in. 1000V Insulated Screwdriver
Model Number: 48-22-2221
Milwaukee 1000V Insulated Screwdrivers are the only UL Classified screwdrivers tested to IEC 60900:2012, ASTM F1505-10 & NFPA 70E standards and meet the OSHA insulated tool requirement. Providing an uncompromising safety rating, Milwaukee Insulated Screwdrivers are flame retardant and impact resistant and feature a dual layer insulation for maximum protection and a visual wear indicator to issue a replacement warning to the user. Milwaukee Insulated Screwdrivers are designed for the job-site and include Milwaukees Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- UL Classified - Tested and certified to insulated tool standards: IEC 60900:2012 ; ASTM F1505-10; NFPA 70E
- 1000V Insulated Protection offers uncompromising safety
- Meets OSHA Insulated Tool Standard
- VDE & GS Certified
- Dual Layer Insulation offers visual wear indication for tool replacement
- Flame retardant & impact resistant handle and shank
- Lanyard Holes prevent tool drops and protect insulation from damage
- Visible ID Markings allows for quick tool identification on job-site
- Shaft Length 6 in.
- Bit Types SL 1/4 in.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Screwdriver Type Insulated
- Pack Qty 1
- (1) 1/4 in. Slotted - 6 in. 1000V Insulated Screwdriver (48-22-2221)