Milwaukee 1/4 x 4 x 6 SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Bulk 25PK
Model Number: 48-20-9111
Our 1/4 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, and block. Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a 1/4 in. Hex Shank, Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. Available in sizes up to 1/2 inch.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty engineered for hammer drills and impacts
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick, and block 1/4 in. Hex shank for added tool versatility
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.
- Useable Length 4 in
- Cutting Depth 4 in
- Flute Length 4 in
- Pack Qty 25 pk
- Size 1/4 in.
- Length 6 in
- Weight 1.41 lb
- Height 0.25 in
- Width 0.25 in
- (1) 1/4 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Bulk 25PK(48-20-9111)