Milwaukee 3/16 in. Glass and Tile Bit
Model Number: 48-20-8981
Our Glass and Tile Drill Bit features an exact start tip for clean holes and minimal bit walking in glass and ceramic tile. Engineered with sharpened carbide, Milwaukee Glass and Tile Bits provide faster tile drilling than standard glass and tile bits. We have designed these bits with a reinforced carbide head for increased durability when high-speed drilling into tile and glass. We have specifically designed these bits for drilling holes in glass and ceramic tile with drill-drivers only. We don't recommend these bits for use on porcelain tile.
- Exact start tip for minimal bit walking
- Reinforced carbide head for increased durability
- For use in glass and ceramic tile
- Sharpened carbide for faster tile drilling
- Ideal for tile applications in kitchen and bath
- Precision-ground carbide for clean holes
- Round shank
- For use in drill drivers
- Not recommended for porcelain tile
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.
- Size 3/16 in.
- (1) 3/16" Glass and Tile Bit (48-20-8981)