Milwaukee 29-1/2 in. Max-Lok Spline Adapter
Model Number: 48-20-6972
Extend your SDS-MAX drill and core bits 29-1/2 in. with the Milwaukee exclusive Max-Lok 29-1/2 in. Spline Adapter. Drill deeper and in tight spaces with confidence. The Max-Lok Spline Adapter lets you lengthen and use SDS-MAX core and drill bits in a variety of rotary hammers. The connections are designed for optimum energy transfer, so you will not lose drilling productivity. The Max-Lok Extension System lets you get more value out of your SDS-MAX drill and core bits. The easy-to-use Max-Lok Connection Adapter (sold separately) accommodates SDS-MAX, SDS-PLUS or spline shanks for a truly universal system that is compatible with all common rotary hammers. The adapter securely locks the two SDS-MAX shanks (bit and extension) together for maximum versatility and strength in extensions from 12-1/2 in. to 82-1/2 in.
- Versatility: System is compatible with any rotary hammer for drilling in tight spaces
- Efficiency: Save time and money by leveraging your shorter, less expensive bits and rotary hammer
- Maximum energy transfer: Maintain drilling productivity, even at 82-1/2 in.
- Easy to use: The connection adapters sliding sleeves offer twist and lock security
- Type Masonry Drill Bits
- Length 29-1/2 in.
- Style Adapter / Extension
- Tool Shank Spline
- (1) 29-1/2 in. Max-Lok Spline Adapter (48-20-6972)