Milwaukee SDS-MAX/Spline Thick Wall Carbide Tipped Core Bit 1-1/2 in.
Model Number: 48-20-5125
Milwaukees Carbide Tipped Core Bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The Core Bit cuts a kerf only. The usable depth of Thick Wall Core Bits is 4-1/16 inches. Thick Wall Core Bits are used for cured/seasoned concrete or use with larger hammers. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Multiple extensions and adapters are available to allow for deeper holes to be drilled. The appropriate drive shank must be used to drive the Core Bit. Use of Center Pin and Guide Plate is recommended for positioning and starting a 1-1/4 inch hole and larger. Use of Center Pin and Guide Plate is NOT recommended for positioning and starting a 1-1/8 inch hole or smaller. Milwaukee Carbide Tipped Core Bits are available from 1 inch to 6 inch diameters.
- Thick Wall Design
- 1-1/2 in. Diameter
- Usable Cutting Depth 4-1/16 in.
- Use with 12 in. or 18 in. SPLINE Adapter Shanks (48-03-3564, 48-03-3565 ) and 12 in. or 18 in. SDS-MAX Adapter Shanks (48-03-3572, 48-03-3573)
- Use With 7-1/2 in. Extension 48-95-6085
- Use With Guide Plate 48-20-5168 and Centering Pin 48-20-5199
- Includes Core Body with Guide Plate & Centering Pin
- Type Masonry Drill Bits
- Diameter 1-1/2 in.
- Style Thick Wall for SDS-MAX or Spline
- Cutting Depth 4-1/16 in.
- (1) Core Bit Body
- (1) Guide Plate & Centering Pin