Milwaukee SDS-MAX/SPLINE Thin Wall Carbide Tipped Core Bit 6 in.
Model Number: 48-20-5065
Milwaukees Carbide Tipped Core Bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The Core Bit cuts a kerf only. The usable depth of Thin Wall Core Bits ranges from 2-13/16 inches to 3-3/16 inches. The Thin Wall construction is ideal for smaller hammers and newer concrete. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Multiple extensions and adapters are available to allow for deeper holes to be drilled. The appropriate drive shank must be used to drive the Core Bit. Use of Center Pin and Guide Plate is recommended for positioning and starting a 1-1/4 inch hole and larger. Use of Center Pin and Guide Plate is NOT recommended for positioning and starting a 1-1/8 inch hole or smaller. Milwaukee Carbide Tipped Core Bits are available from 1 inch to 6 inch diameters.
- Thin Wall Design
- 6 in. Diameter
- Usable Cutting Depth 2-13/16 in.
- Use with 12 in. SPLINE Adapter Shank (48-03-3540) or 12 in. SDS-MAX Adapter Shank (48-03-3574)
- Use With 7-1/2 in. Extension 48-95-6075
- Use With Guide Plate 48-20-6163 and Centering Pin 48-20-6155
- Includes Core Body with Guide Plate & Centering Pin
- Type Masonry Drill Bits
- Diameter 6 in.
- Style Thick Wall for SDS-MAX or Spline
- Cutting Depth 2-13/16 in.
- (1) Core Bit Body
- (1) Guide Plate & Centering Pin