Milwaukee 1-1/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. Auger Bit
Model Number: 48-13-1120
The Milwaukee 1-1/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. Auger Bit features double wing spurs for fast, clean holes in wood. Designed with electricians, plumbers, utilities and other trades in mind, Milwaukee auger bits are impact-rated, so they are strong enough for a variety of applications. The double wing spurs continually scribe the hole, producing smooth holes without breakout. The polished and coated flute finish means chips will not stick, eliminating time-consuming stops to clean the bit.
- Double wing spurs: Allow for fast, clean hole cutting
- Fast chip removal: Nonstick, polished and coated flutes eliminate costly cleaning time
- Impact-rated shank: Strong enough to use with an impact wrench
- Versatile: One line of Milwaukee auger bits covers all applications and tools
- Shank 7/16 in.
- Diameter 1-1/8 in.
- Length 6-1/2 in.
- Style Spur Auger
- Flute Length 4 in.
- (1) 1-1/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. Auger Bit (48-13-1120)