Milwaukee Sawzall Blade 9 in. Diamond Grit
Model Number: 48-00-1450
Diamond Grit The Torch Sawzall blades are ideal for cutting cast iron, hard tile, masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.
- Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Blade Dimension 9 in. x 1 in. x .042 in.
- Shank 1/2 in. Universal
- TPI/Grit Diamond Coarse Grit
- Body Material D6A Steel
- Package Quantity 1
- (1) 9 in. Diamond Grit THE TORCH SAWZALL Blade