Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18GA 1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler
Model Number: 2749-20
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity, providing users with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. A nitrogen air spring mechanism gives this cordless staple gun power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials with the ability to adjust to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. The combination of a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides an unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time, keeping users efficient throughout the day. This battery powered narrow crown stapler is compact and lightweight, giving users better access into tight spaces and limiting fatigue throughout the day. The M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool. The tool includes two work contact tips and a reversible belt hook.
- Delivers consistent, clean staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size and light weight
- Zero Ramp-Up Time
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- No Gas cartridge required
- 2 work contact tips included
- Reversible belt hook included
- ON/OFF power button
- Length 11 in.
- Staple Length 3/8 in. - 1-1/2 in.
- Width 3.4 in.
- Weight 5.4 lbs
- Height 10.7 in.
- Power Source Cordless
- (1) M18 FUEL 18GA 1/4 in. Narrow Crown Stapler (2749-20)