Milwaukee M18 FUEL 30 Degree Framing Nailer
Model Number: 2745-20
Our M18 FUEL 30 Degree Framing Nailer sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers. By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE brushless motor, and REDLINK Intelligence, this nailer provides you with pneumatic performance and the convenience and freedom of cordless power. Delivering the power to sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumbers, this framing nailer allows you to tackle even the most demanding framing applications. To keep you productive and efficient throughout the day, the framing gun fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, meaning a nail is fired as soon as you pull the trigger. Additionally, the cordless framing nailer operates using only our REDLITHIUM Batteries (not included) and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, completely eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and maintenance associated with competitors nailers. The M18 FUEL 30 Degree Framing Nailer delivers the pneumatic performance and durability that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of a compressor and hose or gas cartridge.
- Power to sink nails in engineered lumber
- Fires 3 nails per second
- No gas cartridge required
- Zero ramp-up time
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- Rafter hook included
- On board hex key storage
- On / Off power button No-mar tip included
- Nail Collation Angle 30 - 34 Degrees
- Nail Length 2 in.- 3 1/2 in.
- Nail Shank Diameter .113 in. - .131 in.
- Nail Head Style Clipped Head Nails and Full Round Offset Head Nails
- Length 14.1 in.
- Width 4.7 in.
- Weight 9.4 lbs
- Height 13.3 in.
- Power Source Cordless
- (1) M18 FUEL 30 Degree Framing Nailer (2745-20)