Milwaukee M18 FUEL 14 in Chainsaw
Model Number: 2727-20C
Our M18 FUEL 14 in. Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The cordless chainsaw meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance, and power utility professionals, and the installed M18 user. The Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery(Not Included) delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL technology allows the battery-powered chainsaw to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack(Not Included): Provides 50 Percent more power and runs 50 Percent cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs.
- Superior pack construction provides the industrys best protection against jobsite conditions.
- 16 in. Oregon Bar and Chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Compatible with all M18 batteries(Not Included)
- Power Source Cordless
- Motor Type Brushless
- Length 33 in.
- Weight 13.9 lbs
- RPM 6600
- Bar Length 14 in.
- Chain Gauge .043 in.
- Chain Pitch 3/8 in. Low Profile
- Battery System M18
- (1) M18 FUEL 14 in. Chainsaw(2727-20C)