Milwaukee M12 Stick Transfer Pump
Model Number: 2579-20
Our Milwaukee M12 Stick Transfer Pump delivers superior filtration for uninterrupted pumping in catch basins, water meter boxes, trenches, sump pump pits, and more. Featuring a 36 in. submersible aluminum barrel, this transfer pump provides the extension needed to reach water at the bottom of trenches and difficult to reach areas. Equipped with HydroPass filter technology, its 360 Degree filter maximizes flow in heavy debris, minimizing downtime caused by clogging. Powered by our M12 battery platform, this water transfer pump eliminates repetitive manual pumping and improves control, requiring only one hand to pump, freeing the other to control the outflow. With a 15ft max head height and an outlet compatible with a standard 3/4 in. garden hose, this pump delivers the power to push water farther - out of pits and basins, over walls, and to the ideal deposit location. Compatible with all of our M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries this pump keeps you productive, effortlessly pumping up to 9 gallons per minute and 275 gallons on (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery.(Not Included)
- 3/4 in. Outlet Attaches to Standard Garden Hose
- Up to 9 Gallons Per Minute
- Up to 275 Gallons on (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery(Not Included)
- 360 Degree Filter Maximizes Flow in Heavy Debris
- 36 in. Submersible Barrel for Easier Inlet Control
- Threaded Filter Designed for Easy Removal
- Tool Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Power Source Cordless
- Length 3.6 in.
- Weight 4.2 lb.
- Height 48.8 in.
- Width 3.6 in.
- Battery System M12
- (1) M12 Stick Transfer Pump(2579-20)