Milwaukee M12 3/8 Right Angle Drill Tool Only
Model Number: 2415-20
With a head size of only 3.75 in., the M12 Cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill/driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, speed control and overload protection.
- 3/8 in. Single sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum versatility and grip
- 3-3/4 in. Head length - great for working in tight spaces
- Extended paddle switch provides convenience and comfort
- Electronic clutch with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control
- Built-in LED illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
- Voltage: 12V
- No Load Speed: 800 RPM
- Torque: 100 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 3/8 in.
- Head Length: 3-3/4 in.
- Single Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting: Yes
- Electronic Clutch: Yes
- Clutch Settings: 11 + Drill
- Battery: Lithium-Ion (not included)
- Length: 11 in.
- Tool Weight: 2.03 lbs
- M12 Cordless 3/8 in. Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only)